Sunday, April 6, 2008

Passing Strange

On April 2nd Theater TRaC and Multi TRaC went to see Passing Strange on Broadway. When I got home at twelve in the morning, I was still humming "Amsterdam." Though I didn't get to stay after the show I heard that TRaC got to do a Q&A with the cast and to say the least, I'm jealous. Considering how ridiculously amazing the show was sleep deprivation would have totally been worth the Q&A.

Even if you're not somebody who's a fan of musicals, like myself, I'd still recommend seeing this show.

I know this post is filled with my opinion. So feel free to beg the differ.


- Tiffani

2 comments:

Ehtesh said...

All I can think right now is... I get to watch Passing Strange again! Yay!

Colman Domingo is definitely the man in this musical. Choir director, body 'liberationist'-nudist, and slam poet-anarchist? Crazy.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

u write well.

i have a book of plays coming out may i send u a copy.
nice blog and hope u dont mind the drive by and do chk me out one day if u can, ill be back.

and if u like what u read, do let me know, maybe be even consider adding me to your blog roll