Wednesday, March 11, 2009

killing rage

I never wanted to kill man so bad until that day
You may think that you've seen hate but you know not of hate
I wanted to kill him with more than a killing rage
Manslaughter (pause) in the first degree
Slice his throat
Cut out his tongue
I never wanted to kill a man so bad until that day
You may think that you've seen hate but you know not of hate
Swartz sticker eyes painted pictures on my pupils
So I winked baQ with an ankh
Cause through life my words will strive
His ignorance screams "fuQ the black aesthetics"
I always knew that he wanted to thrust his white skin against my beautiful black body
But this time it wasn’t an inny
Black body hits white air
Shackles bound to breast
He must have forgotten that he needed me
Forgotten I was a commodity
Without me he wouldn’t breathe
Without me he couldn’t breathe
I was the sacrifice of his resurrection
White body needed black body
Black hands
Black feet
Hell yea I wanted to kill him
But instead I imperialized his mind
Like how he dug me for all my resources and left me malnourished
Isolated him
Turned deaf ears inside out
Wax turned bars creating concentration camps inside mind
I made him suffer
I didn’t need sticks or stones to break his bones
My words would hurt him










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, i wrote my blog, but it only showed up on my own site.

How did u post your up on the TRaC blog?